Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a day..

Thrusday was a freaking moody day fer me,haih :< Because she off her phone fer the whole day,
i was damn worried about her..My buddies said 'whats the big deal? one day didnt chat only mah' swt! i feel like punching them lo.. If a person thats really important to you guys,then he/she didnt on the phone fer the whole day and have no news about her being with anyone,will u guys be worried? duhhh ? ofcuz la worry..But at last around 9.30pm that night she texted me and said that she went out with her mummy and went fer a hair cut..At first i was very sad because she didnt inform me about anything..but at last i nothing dy,cuz i know she is fine..But the whole day i was damn worried about her cuz she told me once,she off her phone before fer a period of time cuz of moody and dont want to talk to anyone around her..I scared she will repeat it again,thats why i was damn worried..Well im glad everything is fine now,we are texting each other all the time :> i truthly miss her and i hope me and her could go out next week,because its my brithday.. hehs :>