Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well last saturday i went to barroom because of my friends birthday..I met a girl there.. We chit chat,talk funny things,do crazy stuff,and got drunk.. She got drunk first la.. haha xD .. Then after that few of my friends follow me home to overnight.. Then i asked my friends fer her number.. So i called her that night around 4 something i guess,At first i just tot wanna disturb her from sleeping,cuz she's so drunk but when we started chating,we got along pretty quickly.. So the next day we also chat and chat and chat,then the next day also chat and chat and chat.. I knew her for 5 days now,i felt we had a special bond,she's like very special to me,she made me forget the past and look in the future.. She made me totally forgot about her! Maybe she's the one im looking for so long? I really dont know but i really hope so.. Im sick and tired of getting hurt and left alone,i wanna get rid of that feeling forever.. I really hope that we will have a good future together.. God bless me.. lolz