Thursday, March 18, 2010

18th March♥

When i woke up today,i had a bad feeling about something because she dint text me or call me to wake me up(After that she told me her phone have no credit)..When i saw her text at msn,i was stone and tears starter to come out from my eyes..I knew this will happened,but i dont know its gonna happen so soon..Well she just keep on saying sorry sorry and sorry..Its not even her fault..Its me being a stupid dumbass starting to believe everything is real..This past 5days was the happiest 5days in my miserable life..I made lots of changes just for her.. I stop drinking,stop smoking,go home early,less goin to clubs,never lepak until 6 or 7am in the morning and so on..I wanna show her that she can trust me..hmm.. TIME PROVES EVERYTHING.. I will always be right here for her,no matter what happen,im still here.. ILY beee♥