Monday, April 13, 2009

11th of April

I planned to go to kl on 11th of april,saturday..To cheer fer jeremy goh,our vice president of leo club in the leo idol competition that was held at Sungai Wang Shopping Complex in kl..But my mum dont let me go cuz she dont trust me and worried about me going kl with frenz..Swt =.='' ! Nevermind that..I went to infi in the afternoon to meet up with some of my frenz,we played snooker and lepak there fer the whole day..Vicki (soon bin gf) suggested to go to seeshark?shishark? dunno whats the spelling..lolz .. So we (me,soon bin,his gf,pang leong and kevin toong gf) went to greentown around 7pm..Kevin toong gf drove us there(kevin toong was not there).. We went to kopitiam to have a drink cuz its too early to seeshark..Kevin toong gf started to tell her stories about she and kevin's problems..lols.. I felt pity fer her la,she treats kevin so good,but kevin treat her so bad..haihh.. Then suddenly i found out that i lost my freaking wallet! WTF.. I think i lost it in infi.. arhhg !!! i was farking moody that time cuz the photo of me and her is in the wallet that i lost.. haihh..i dont care about the freaking money or the mycard..i only care about the photo that we took at jusco,that was our first time goin out together.. I regret why dont i just stayed at home,and the wallet wont be lost..haihh .. sad la .. continue later.. :<