Monday, April 6, 2009

On 4th april 2009,saturday.. I went out with my frenz to infi.. its max birthday.. There are 3 groups, lolz..the 1st group went to watched movie,the 2nd group went to kbox in jusco, and the 3rd group stay in infi fer snooker,and i was in the 3rd group.. I was quite moody that day,cuz i tot i will have a chance to go out with her to celebrate my belated birthday..But she cannot make it,so the plan was cancel and i was stuck in infi the whole day.. Then at night,i went to krave with alfie,mikaela and her fren from sweden maria.. I met her there,i was happy but sad also cuz i cant get a chance to talk to her..Her sis,brother in law,bro,and cousin were all there..I was so damn freaking moody,i fag and drank alot.. I never took my eyes off her,she was so beautiful,she's like my angel..I was there fer about 3 hours? and when i was walking towards the exit and going to leave, she finally came over and said 'Bye' to me.. The only word she said to me is only bye? haih.. i just want to talk to her fer a couple of minutes.. is that so hard? :'<