Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hmm..when days passed,i realised that me and her are in different world..She's from a quite wealthy family..Her mummy,sister,and brothers are so caring towards her..Thats why they dont let her to have any contact with guys i guess.. If not she would talk to me that day in krave.. and me is from a normal so call family.. I dont know that in the future,me and her will have any chance being together..But i really want to tell her this,i Never Ever fell this feeling with any girls before when im with you.. I think im already falling fer you,im dead serious.. I dont know whether u will believe it or not but this poem is fer you..

Nothing Can Compare To 'You'

The gentle breeze of the air around me,
The sound of the ocean slowly rolling,
The beauty of the sunset,
The feel of the sand as I walk along a beach,
Can never compare to you.

The sweet smell of a rose,
The kiss of the snow as it falls to the ground,
The bite of the rain as if falls on me spinning in the street,
The love of my family and friends,
Can never compare to you.

Nothing in this world,
Can compare to the way I feel for you..
The way I feel when I'm with you,
Nothing can compare to tour embrace,
I would give everything... to feel... this love,
The love you once had for me.